Invitation to Bid.
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Organization: Agricultural Transformation Agency
IFB Title: Supply, delivery, and installation of 14 pcs audio visual training materials
/Smart Projector/ with full accessories including provision of training.
IFB Number: ATA-NCB-G-2020-0045-Re-Bid
1. The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) is an initiative of theGovernment of Ethiopia (GOE) established by federal regulation. The formation of theATA is a result of two years of extensive diagnostic study across eight sub-sectors ofEthiopia’s agricultural system in a highly consultative, multi stakeholder process led by the
Ministry of Agriculture with the support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The Agency has funds, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to paymentunder the Contract for the Procurement of Supply, delivery, and installation of 14 pcs audivisual training materials /Smart Projector/ with full accessories including provision oftraining
3. The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualifiebidders for the procurement of Supply, delivery, and installation of 14 pcs audio visuatraining materials /Smart Projector/ with full accessories including provision of training.
Serial No Description of item Unit of measure Quantity
1 Smart Projector (Specification) PCs 9
2 Power Bank specification PCs 9
3 60W Solar Panel Specification PCs 9
4 Ergonomic Wireless keyboard specification PCs 9
5 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker PCs 9
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in
the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal DemocratiRepublic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidderon the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) in cash.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2::30 P. M March 3, 2021Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened inthe presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address
below at 3:00 P.M March 3, 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of
Birr ETB 5, 000 (Birr Five Thousand) or equivalent amount in a freely convertiblcurrency.
7. Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade Licence, VAT Registration certificate, andTIN certificate.
8. The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
9. The Address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) Procurement Team Office
Bole, Off Meskel flower road, new building adjacent to school of commerce student’s
association compound, 7th floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia